miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2021

Hello!

Hello, my name is Phoebe and I am the new language assistant. I am 23, and I am from Chester, in the North West of the UK. 

I am working at Luis Braille to improve the children´s spoken English skills and immerse them into the British culture. 

I am really enjoying living in Malaga, learning Spanish, and experiencing Spanish culture! 

See you later!


Hola, me llamo Phoebe y soy la nueva auxiliar de conversación. Tengo 23 años y soy de Chester en el Noroeste de Inglaterra. 

Estoy trabajando en Luis Braille para mejorar el inglés hablado de los niños/as y adentrarlos en la cultura Británica. 

¡Estoy disfrutando mucho viviendo en Málaga, aprendiendo español y experimentando la cultura española! 

¡Hasta luego! 





 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Information Sheet for Language Assistant